RE: [council] Registry Operators
- To: Philip Sheppard <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] Registry Operators
- From: Adrian Kinderis <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 11:18:14 +1000
- Accept-language: en-US, en-AU
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-AU
- In-reply-to: <08D4BD54F2DA4E958846EFB95F4E5C30@PSEVO>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <8CEF048B9EC83748B1517DC64EA130FB3C09D81FAC@off-win2003-01.ausregistrygroup.local> <046F43A8D79C794FA4733814869CDF0702B8DD3A@dul1wnexmb01.vcorp.ad.vrsn.com> <08D4BD54F2DA4E958846EFB95F4E5C30@PSEVO>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcoEVamrQDRzJvsvTnSkZoe681bdNQAMi52wAACs2aAAF9hbAA==
- Thread-topic: [council] Registry Operators
So how does this response help?
I'll simply proceed with my Registry Service Providers Constituency application
and let the Board decide (and wait until the BC veto's their decision).
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Philip Sheppard
Sent: Tuesday, 14 July 2009 11:55 PM
To: 'Council GNSO'
Subject: RE: [council] Registry Operators
its an old debate
No no no and no.