Re: [council] Council vote on by-laws
- To: <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] Council vote on by-laws
- From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 09:07:51 -0400
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Acn7g/LTeMWhVsKOSXqsHWN6Dms6QgFsMcyAAAqtG8c=
- Thread-topic: [council] Council vote on by-laws
On behalf of the IPC, I support Philip's request.
Covington & Burling LLP
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20004-2401
direct fax: 202-778-5173
main fax: 202-662-6291
This message is from a law firm and may contain information that is
confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail that this message has been
inadvertently transmitted to you and delete this e-mail from your system.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Sent from my Wireless Handheld
----- Original Message -----
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Council GNSO' <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri Jul 10 04:07:36 2009
Subject: [council] Council vote on by-laws
in explaining to the Board the Council vote on the by-laws please ensure you
capture the following:
1. Of the 21 members of Council, 7 members voted in favour.
2. Of the 6 GNSO Constituencies, only 2 voted in favour.
In this particular subject matter, this information is relevant.