RE: [council] Council vote on by-laws
- To: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] Council vote on by-laws
- From: "Tony Holmes" <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 09:27:35 +0100
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE; b=PSPdyQ90fPuuvnL8VbFvZ6hQrbGs6XLolCwJQ1QPpczTnudk/qQJX/1bncekkMnpcpNSMoMFsvXS7C6evQmt11+nEcb1k2g7g3kzoesYsqOsDOV9/LgA72cr0IohCTo0RSpPdlCb5S6+y1Y3JlyVAo/FCSuMZplXOvpPEqRYDhM= ;
- In-reply-to: <56BB89B8B2594B9696240C01B25882E8@PSEVO>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Acn7g/LTeMWhVsKOSXqsHWN6Dms6QgFsMcyAAADBCZA=
First apologies for not being able to make the call, I was traveling at the
time and unable to join.
Second, I'd like to support Philip's request, it's a very significant point
which the Board need to be aware of.
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Philip Sheppard
Sent: 10 July 2009 09:08
To: 'Council GNSO'
Subject: [council] Council vote on by-laws
in explaining to the Board the Council vote on the by-laws please ensure you
capture the following:
1. Of the 21 members of Council, 7 members voted in favour.
2. Of the 6 GNSO Constituencies, only 2 voted in favour.
In this particular subject matter, this information is relevant.