[council] INVITATION: Discussion on Draft Fiscal Year 2010 Operating Plan and Budget / 11 or 12 June 2009
- To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] INVITATION: Discussion on Draft Fiscal Year 2010 Operating Plan and Budget / 11 or 12 June 2009
- From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 14:49:46 -0700
- Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
- Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcnlSbUS3tAIbAlv/kihTorSm2ZBKQAAFvKZAAT5BjA=
- Thread-topic: INVITATION: Discussion on Draft Fiscal Year 2010 Operating Plan and Budget / 11 or 12 June 2009
Please contact Gisella Gruber-White
gisella.gruber-white@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gisella.gruber-white@xxxxxxxxx> if you
would like to attend.
Forwarded From: At-Large Staff
Kevin Wilson, CFO of ICANN, invites community members to participate in a
teleconference to discuss the draft Fiscal Year 2010 Operating Plan and Budget
which is open for community feedback through 17 June 2009. The purpose of the
call is for Kevin to have the opportunity to discuss the draft FY10 budget and
how it incorporates the comments received from ICANN's constituencies on the
Proposed Framework for ICANN's FY10 Plan and Budget. Participants are
encouraged to comment on how well this Plan addresses the priorities identified
in the Strategic Plan and offer input regarding the proposed activities.
Two calls are scheduled for:
Thursday 11 June at 2200 UTC
(1500 PDT, 1800 EDT, 1900 Buenos Aires, 2300 London, 00:00 CEST, 0600
Singapore/Hong Kong +1, 0800 Melbourne +1
This call will have Spanish interpretation.
Friday 12 June at 1300 UTC
(0600 PDT, 0900 EDT, 1000 Buenos Aires, 1400 London, 1500 CEST, 2100
Singapore/Hong Kong. 2300 Melbourne June)
This call will have French interpretation.
The calls will be scheduled for 60 minutes each. Please could you let
staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx know which call you would like to attend.
Additional details of these Briefing Sessions, including agenda, presentation,
Adobe Connect link, and participation information can be found on the wiki page
For more information about the FY10 Operating Plan and Budget, including the
link to the draft budget, please see:
Nick Ashton-Hart, Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Gisella Gruber-White,
ICANN At-Large Staff
------ End of Forwarded Message