[council] IRT Sessions (Roadshow)

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] IRT Sessions (Roadshow)
  • From: Adrian Kinderis <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 22:07:29 +1000
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-AU
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-AU
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

I understand there are two sessions confirmed for new gTLD and IRT discussions
in New York and London in the coming months. I also see that two sessions are
tabled for Abu Dhabi and Hong Kong. Have these sessions been confirmed. Does
anyone know if they have the same representation from IRT Members as the New
York and London sessions? Perhaps Staff or Team members could respond?

Thanks.

Adrian Kinderis