Re: [council] GAC Letter on Geographic Names

Hi,

Especially since I explicitly mentioned in conversation that this was not to be assumed. But as was said, the fact that we did not mention the subject is significant and meaning can be taken from its absence.

As for clarifying, I do think it is something we will need to do in the meeting with the GAC. I am not sure I see a way where as a council we could do so before hand. Of course once the comment period is open, individual constituencies and participants in the GNSO can voice their opinion.

a.