[council] FW: CBCU request for DNSO restricted funds

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: CBCU request for DNSO restricted funds
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 08:58:04 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forwarded from: BC Secretariat

Dear Michael

Regarding the CBUC request for DNSO restricted funds. Below is the request I
sent to Kevin Wilson on 27 April. I have also copied the mail to the GNSO
Council list.

Best wishes
Gary Hills
CBUC Secretariat

Dear Kevin

With reference to the GNSO resolution:

Whereas:

At its meeting of September 25, 2008 the GNSO Council created the Travel
Drafting Team (TDT) to work on proposals to optimize the allocation and the
management of Travel Funding for the GNSO Constituencies.

Since that meeting it has been identified that an amount of funds left over
from the DNSO are available for use should the Council wish to provide
additional Travel Funding to those GNSO Constituencies that no longer have
enough credits left for their three slots for the final meeting of the fiscal
year 2008, in Sydney.

The funds identified are in the amount of 19,963.79 USD.

Resolved:

That the DNSO funds be distributed evenly across all six GNSO Constituencies in
time for the Sydney meeting in June, with the express purpose of providing
additional Travel Funding for those persons nominated by each Constituency as
recipients to be of said Travel Support.

Please find details below for the transfer of funds to the Commercial and
Business Users Constituency with immediate effect.

Many thanks and best wishes

Gary Hills
CBUC Secretariat

Request from the Commercial and Business Users Constituency for transfer of
DNSO restricted funds

Amount: US$ 3,327.30