Re: [council] GNSO Council letter to the GAC

  • To: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>, Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] GNSO Council letter to the GAC
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 23:59:21 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Kristina,

Considering the number of positive reactions received so far, it would be
nice to know what in the letter is causing you to object.

Depending on the nature of the objections, it may be that I can then propose
some edits which despite the time constraints you are under with the IRT,
you may be able to agree on.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Stéphane