[council] Social Schedule for ICANN Sydney

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Social Schedule for ICANN Sydney
  • From: Adrian Kinderis <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 11:40:53 +1000
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-AU
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-AU
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

In the interest of helping you schedule your time I thought I would detail a
few agenda items (of the Social variety) for the upcoming ICANN Meeting in
Sydney.

You should all visit http://syd.icann.org regularly because we/ ICANN staff are
actively updating it!

Monday night is Restaurant Night!

-          There will be a welcome cocktail function which finishes early
enough to get out and eat at some of Sydney's finest restaurants

-          We will be putting up a list of excellent restaurants to get out and
try on the website shortly!

Wednesday night is the Gala Event!

-          This is going to be fun and a few surprises! You won't want to miss
out! The view is spectacular!

-          There will also be an official After Party for those that want to
kick on!

-          We are also looking for sponsors so let me know if you are
interested in being associated with this event!

As I said, keep looking back at the ICANN Sydney site regularly for updates.

For those interested in exploring this amazing country there will shortly be a
form placed on the website which puts you in touch the ICANN Preferred travel
agent!

Let me know if I can help you with anything or if you have any questions!

Regards,

Adrian Kinderis
AusRegistry International (Host Committee member for ICANN Sydney meeting)