[council] Draft Revisions Bylaws - GNSO Restructure

Please find attached a proposed red-line of the proposed draft by-laws revision.
These are submitted for discussion and are preliminary.
There are submitted on behalf of the BC, IPC, and ISPs.

Highlights include:
-  the naming of certain SGs and Houses. In particular the House to which we
will belong
should be referred to as the "Users & Providers House". As agreed with our
non-commercial
colleagues in Mexico we do not wish to be defined in the negative!  The
addition of
"providers" to "Users" reflects the unique nature of the ISPs.
-  specificity on the Nom Com
-  a placemark on seat numbers for the NCISG.

Notwithstanding these comments, Council should be aware that the recent
petition from the
IDN group for a constituency seems to drive a coach and horses through the neat
division of
Council into two Houses. That petition seeks to create a Constituency of inter
alia
registries, registrars, commercial and non-commercial bodies. With apologies to
 Jeff Beck,
this constituency would appear to be: "everywhere and nowhere baby, that's
where you're at."

Philip