Re: [council] CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS for RAA Drafting Team

Hi,

I do not think it is contradictory, though I cannot argue that it may
appear confusing.

1. the motion approved by the council in New Mexico indicated that we
should be ready to go with both activities 30 days after the board makes
it decision, assuming it makes a decision in line with the council's
recommendation.

2. the council, based on discussions during last week's meeting, is
looking for the DT to come back in 2 weeks, if at all possible, with a
proposal on the process, perhaps in the form of a SOW for WG, for
creating the registrants rights charter.  It may also come back with
more recommendations, but is not constrained or necessarily expected to
do so.

It may for example come back with a multi stage proposal, which I
believe would be in keeping with the recommendations that Philip is
making.  In this multistage proposal, the first stages would concern the
work to develop the registrants rights charter.

I hope this explanation is accordance with how others in the council
understood the current state of the discussion and I hope it clears up
the possible confusion one may have found in the note.

thanks

a.