[council] Listing of current GNSO Working Groups and key activities

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Listing of current GNSO Working Groups and key activities
  • From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 06:42:31 -0700
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

Attached is a summary listing of the current Working Groups and key activities
that are currently underway in the GNSO for your reference, along with the
primary policy staff person assigned to that effort.  As we have so many
activities underway right now, we thought this reference might be helpful.

Please let me know if there are changes or additions to be made, or if you have
any questions.

Thanks, Liz