[council] Thursday's council meeting

  • To: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Thursday's council meeting
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 16:17:30 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Just wanted to let the council know that I will be late i dialing in to
the meeting this week.  While the schedule exercise was going on for
both of my meetings, I did not realize they were going to collide.  Once
I realized it, it was too late to change either one.  As the other
meeting is a status report meeting on my EU funded research project, I
really need to attend.

Chuck will start out chairing the meeting. Once I manage to join, I will
be able to take the chair on the next agenda item, assuming that is the
right thing to do.

Apologies and Thanks

a.