RE: [council] Alternate RAA motion

One can hope that some who didn't see the value of moving forward in a more
timely manner on the amendments might now see that value.  In addition, based
on what I have seen in the General Council's office's responses to your
questions Mike, the effectiveness of your motion may be fairly limited.

Chuck