Re: [council] ACSO meeting

  • To: avri@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [council] ACSO meeting
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 12:05:32 -0200
  • Cc: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type; bh=B305IUeaSWc7U5Quc76mqKSbOJ5cZRyROCUt7Kb5WqM=; b=YVRLypgDMANaszdy371K07ktlvPrmxJWykgFI5oTUvP1yJHS5le2XEGLXvu/TkfMF8 85JYDRRTpHMJDeJnGe9eIhv1l/GDXieRnH1alfKs9kSaSGhnHWu02f39mBlkUIi4h+fO jVa2cdbWnyMfbe3fAIXevOo61cyVfyEBcaers=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Avri,
Both alternatives are ok with me.
I volunteer to participate.