RE: [council] Latest RAA amendments

In my opinion it is a very bad and inappropriate precedent for the
Council or invididual members of the Council or community members to
individually try to negotiate terms of contracts that they are not
parties to.  Input is fine.  Opportunity for that has been provided and
the two contract parties have considered that input and negotiated
changes. If we want to indefinitely delay any changes to the RAA, then
we should continue on the path we are on.  If we decide that the
proposed amendments are improvements or at least neutral, then wouldn't
it be better to support them, encourage their implementation and then
use GNSO processes to consider additional changes.

This whole process illustrates to me why having 'community negotiations'
is a rediculous approach.

Chuck