        From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Olga Cavalli
        Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 6:04 PM
        To: Council GNSO; GNSO Secretariat
        Subject: [council] ccNSO update

        Dear collegues,

        Please see attached comments from ccNSO WG on geo names,
endorsed by ccNSO Council.

        Also note that the ccNSO Council has appointed

        David Archbold, .ky (david.archbold@xxxxxxx)

        and

        Fahd Batayneh, .jo (fahd.batayneh@xxxxxxxxx)

        as the two representatives to the Community-Wide WG on
Geographic Regions.

        Best regards

        Olga Cavalli