Re: [council] Feedback on Open Joint Sessions in Cairo

Hi,

The Thursday GNSO meeting came up with some concrete proposals that I passed on to the other chairs.

In essence the GNSO suggestions have been accepted:

Format for first meeting

- a round table format with constituency and region representatives (each of the ACSOs figures out its own mix). How this is done remains to be discussed. - 3 important bullets on the topic(s) from each of the ACSOs published before the meeting - Ranking of the priority of the topic(s) within the ACSO is also published

Same sort of schedule

- first meeting at the beginning of the week to share opinions
- second meeting at the end to share feedback (this one might still invovle chairs) we did nt discuss it.

Topic has not been set yet. Various sub-themes from 'fees' was used as an example during the meeting.

So we essentially did as you recommended already, although if there is more to say, or if I missed the point, we can certainly go further. In that case I wold recommend a drafting team approach, with those who want to flesh the idea out further producing a proposal for the Council to consider.

a.