[council] Notice of Intent to Form Cybersafety Constituency

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Notice of Intent to Form Cybersafety Constituency
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 08:43:33 -0800
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear GNSO Council Members;

For your information, attached please find a copy of the Notice of Intent to
Form a New GNSO Constituency (NOIF) submitted by Cheryl B. Preston of the
CP80.org Foundation proposing to form the new Cybersafety Constituency. Board
members have also been sent a copy of the document as an FYI.  I will also be
sending a copy to the constituencies mailing list as an FYI, and we'll be
posting the NOIF on the GNSO Improvements Home Page
http://gnso.icann.org/en/improvements/.

Best regards,

Rob Hoggarth

+1 424.558.4805