[council] Draft request for issues report on Post Expiration Name Recovery

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Draft request for issues report on Post Expiration Name Recovery
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 19:14:30 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attached is the draft ALAC request for an Issues Report on the recovery of domain names following formal expiration wchic severla of you asked for in time for Constituency Day.

If any constituencies plan to provide a statement supporting or augmenting this request, please let me know by Wednesday noon. If you require additional time for such a statement, please let me know the target date.

It is expected that the ALAC will approve this (or very similar) text at its Wednesday afternoon meeting.

Alan