[council] ccNSO Liaison

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] ccNSO Liaison
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:52:16 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I have sent the letter to Chris, ccNSO chair, as approved in the last meeting.

Additionally, I have received the name of one council member who is interested in taking on this task. I ask anyone else who wishes to be considered to send me their name in the next 24 hours. i will send out the name of the candidates once the 24 hours period has ended.

As we discussed in the meeting, if I receive more then one name, I will ask Glen to setup a formal vote. If I only have one name, I will ask for anyone who objects to the appointment of the named council member to send me email indicating that objection. If we have an objection, then I will call for an election process on the single individual where people will have the opportunity to vote for or against that person. Majority in favor will be required for appointment in any election process.

thanks
a.