[council] Draft agenda of the GNSO related events during the Cairo Meetings

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Draft agenda of the GNSO related events during the Cairo Meetings
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 15:06:24 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All,

Attached please find a draft agenda of the GNSO related events during the Cairo
Meetings.
All the GNSO Meetings are open, the only restriction is the size of the room,
but you are all welcome.

Remote participation will be possible, but if you intend to do so, please let
me know so that we can make sure you have the dial-in details.

In the 'WHO' column, especially for the Saturday and Sunday, the principle
staff have been noted, but this does not exclude anyone.

Please let me have your comments, and I will be happy to answer any questions.
Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry