        From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rosette, Kristina
        Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 8:41 PM
        To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [council] Cairo - GNSO Council Working Sessions

        All,

        With apologies if we discussed the agendas this morning after I
had to drop off the call, would it be possible to switch some topics so
that new gTLD implementation could be covered on Sunday instead of
Saturday?  A number of IPC members who would like to attend that session
will be in transit or just arriving in Cairo - and unable to participate
remotely - late Saturday afternoon and evening.  (I am one of these IPC
members; I arrive in Cairo early Saturday evening.)

        Many thanks.