[council] Impovements plan - a comment on the compositon of the OSC

  • To: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Impovements plan - a comment on the compositon of the OSC
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 15:52:46 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Avri, re your concern about excluding constituencies in formation.

I will shortly be applying for a new constituency on behalf of the "Members of
the Church of
the Flying Spaghetti Monster"
(ref: http://www.venganza.org/ )

I regard any cynicism as to this not being a serious application as an affront
to my
religious faith.
See Dawson, Richard " The God Delusion" for an explication of the theological
arguments.

I trust you will review this application as "serious" :
ref' Doria, Avri " "I believe that once a serious group of organizers have
declared
themselves publicly.." )

Philip

PS I trust you see my point concerning the problem with any judgement of
"serious".