[council] Ute Decker - statement of need

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Ute Decker - statement of need
  • From: Ute Decker <udecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 20:37:58 +0100
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Cc: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Avri,

Here is my statement of need for the ICANN Cairo meeting.

I anticipate that my travel cost and hotel accommodation from Thursday Nov 6 to
Sunday Nov 9am will be covered for me as a member of the 2009 Nominating
Committee.  While my employer dedicates my time to the work of the GNSO, it
does not reimburse any part of my ICANN-related travel expenses.  I will need
reimbursement of my hotel accommodation for the part of my stay up to Thursday
Nov 6 + a per diem if available.

u/

Ute Decker  |  Director - Interoperability & Standards - Microsoft EMEA