[council] Update on names

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Update on names
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 10:30:31 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I have collected a list of 9 names from 4 constituencies so far (including the 2 council members who probably have partial Nomcom support)

Two constituencies have indicated that they were holding their meetings to discuss this today, so I have extended the deadline until this evening. I will hold off publishing the full list until then. ( though of course everyone has sent their individualist to the council list already)

I am still looking (with others) for a supplemental funding source to cover the hotel balance for the two council members who may have Nomcom support, funding which will be necessary unless the staff relents on allowing for a partial allocation from the budget.

thanks

a.