Re: [council] Revised Community Travel Support Procedure for FY09

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Revised Community Travel Support Procedure for FY09
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 07:52:53 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

As I indicated in my first message on this we have two separate activities:

- figuring out what to do for Cairo
- deciding on a response if a response we wished to make.

While we are still trying to figure out what to do for Cairo, I recommend that those who wish to work on a comment form a small Drafting Team to draft a first draft we can discuss at our next meeting.

a.