RE: [council] FW: Added Volunteers for IRTP Part A WG
- To: "Glen_de_Saint_Géry" <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] FW: Added Volunteers for IRTP Part A WG
- From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 03:34:29 -0700
- Cc: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Web-Based Email 4.13.9
These two registrars also volunteered. Thought I had sent you their
info. If not, let me know.
Mark Klein (Sedo.com)
Steven Vine (Register.com)
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [council] FW: Added Volunteers for IRTP Part A WG
From: Glen_de_Saint_Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, July 25, 2008 5:08 pm
To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Volunteers are still very welcome!
The Inter Registrar Transfer Policy Part A - PDP Working Group mailing
list has been established:
The public archives are at:
Currently the following volunteers have been subscribed:
Avri Doria - GNSO Chair
Chuck Gomes - GNSO vice chair
Mike Rodenbaugh CBUC Council Liaison
Adam Eisner - Tucows Registrar c.
Margie Milam - Markmonitor Registrar c.
Paul Diaz - Networksolutions Registrar c.
James M. Bladel - Godaddy Registrar c.
Barbara Steele - Verisign Registry c.
Megan Carpenter - IPC
Kevin R. Erdman - IPC
Marc Trachtenberg - IPC
The Inter Registrar Transfer Policy Part A - PDP Working Group Charter
is posted at:
and may be directly viewed at:
The working group is open and the constituencies are encouraged to
submit the names of volunteers to join the working group by COB on
Friday 25 July 2008. Community members who wish to be invited to join
the group should contact the GNSO secretariat
<gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> and the invitations will be reviewed
by the GNSO Council.
Glen de Saint Géry