[council] FW: Added Volunteers for IRTP Part A WG
- To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] FW: Added Volunteers for IRTP Part A WG
- From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:08:36 -0700
- Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
- Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcjoUnk918THvPOwRACwXlbyKtUYmwAA21PAAAAPHvAA8TVHMACh1D2wAAAmfsAAAALLYA==
- Thread-topic: Added Volunteers for IRTP Part A WG
Volunteers are still very welcome!
The Inter Registrar Transfer Policy Part A - PDP Working Group mailing list has
The public archives are at:
Currently the following volunteers have been subscribed:
Avri Doria - GNSO Chair
Chuck Gomes - GNSO vice chair
Mike Rodenbaugh CBUC Council Liaison
Adam Eisner - Tucows Registrar c.
Margie Milam - Markmonitor Registrar c.
Paul Diaz - Networksolutions Registrar c.
James M. Bladel - Godaddy Registrar c.
Barbara Steele - Verisign Registry c.
Megan Carpenter - IPC
Kevin R. Erdman - IPC
Marc Trachtenberg - IPC
The Inter Registrar Transfer Policy Part A - PDP Working Group Charter is
and may be directly viewed at:
The working group is open and the constituencies are encouraged to submit the
names of volunteers to join the working group by COB on Friday 25 July 2008.
Community members who wish to be invited to join the group should contact the
GNSO secretariat <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> and the invitations will be
reviewed by the GNSO Council.
Glen de Saint Géry