From: Gomes, Chuck [mailto:cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 24 June 2008 04:50
To: Ute Decker; Avri Doria; Council GNSO
Subject: RE: [council] Proposed Motion for 25 June on GNSO "Improvments"

Ute,

Here is the wording of the resolution by the Board: "Resolved (2008.02.15.03),
the ICANN Board directs staff to open a public comment forum for 30 days on the
GNSO Improvements Report, draft a detailed implementation plan in consultation
with the GNSO, begin implementation of the non-contentious recommendations, and
return to the Board and community for further consideration of the
implementation plan. "

It doesn't seem like your proposed change is terribly significant to me, but I
don't understand why you would want to delete something that was in the passed
resolution.  Maybe what we should do is quote the resolution (as copied above)
in its entirety.

Chuck