[council] Please submit comments to Operating Plan and Budget for the 2009 financial year.
- To: "mail=Council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Please submit comments to Operating Plan and Budget for the 2009 financial year.
- From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 23:58:22 -0700
- Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
- Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcjQR4g93HNt2Lv+Rvi5yUqBvwGOvw==
- Thread-topic: Please submit comments to Operating Plan and Budget for the 2009 financial year.
Public comments close today - Last chance to contribute input to the draft
Operating Plan and Budget for the 2009 financial year.
[PDF, 476K] (posted 23 May 2008)
[PDF, 356K] (posted 17 May 2008)
- [PDF, 526K]
As a result of the Strategic Plan, from which the Operating Plan is developed
and which then leads through to the Budget, there is a call for substantial
expense growth for ICANN.
This public comment period is intended to inform the community and provide
active community and Board feedback on the proposed objectives and plans. This
feedback will be taken into account in arriving at a final plan, which then
establishes the resources and objectives for the ICANN community over the next
For more information on the process run through by the community to arrive at
the Operating Plan and Budget, please review the official
this comment period.
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN