[council] Single Character SLD Allocation Framework document

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Single Character SLD Allocation Framework document
  • From: Patrick Jones <patrick.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 19:06:56 -0700
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today ICANN has posted for public comment a proposed allocation framework and
use of funds from the release of single-character second-level domain names (SC
SLDs). See http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-2-13jun08-en.htm
and http://www.icann.org/registries/rsep/allocation-framework13jun08.pdf.

The document is being provided to the Council and posted for public comment for
30 days. I hope this can be a topic of discussion on Sunday's working session
in Paris.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Regards,

Patrick

--
Patrick L. Jones