Re: [council] Temporary absence
- To: Norbert Klein <nhklein@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] Temporary absence
- From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:58:21 -0400
- Cc: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for letting us know.
Good luck and quick healing to you.
I look forward to having you back soon.
On 10 Jun 2008, at 14:18, Norbert Klein wrote:
Dear GNSO Council and GNSO Secretariat Colleagues,
you may have wondered why I was quite silent for some time –
have medical problems, severe back pain, since some weeks, so that I
can sit. Though I had medical attention in Phnom Penh, now I got
advice, and I will fly to Thailand in the morning. I have a hospital
There is no way I can be in Paris.
With my best greetings – you will see when I will show up again on