[council] FW: CONFIRMED: new gTLD Briefing Session 11 June 1330 UTC]
- To: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] FW: CONFIRMED: new gTLD Briefing Session 11 June 1330 UTC]
- From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 19:11:39 +0200
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 126.96.36.199 (Windows/20080421)
The Briefing Session on ICANN’s new gTLD program will be on Wednesday, 11
June at 1330 UTC.
Ms. Karla Valente, from ICANN’s new gTLD program and Mr. Olof Nordling,
Manager of Policy Development Coordination will give a presentation on the
new gTLD programme, including an update on the staff implementation
planning. The briefing is designed to focus on the programme from an
Internet end-users’ perspective; members of GNSO constituencies are being
invited to join the briefing. Subsequently, they will be available to answer
some of your questions, both about the GNSO Policy presented to the Board
and the implementation planning for the programme.
Please visit the meeting page to find participation instructions and
reference material for this presentation.
We will soon upload Karla Valente’s PowerPoint presentation to the meeting
page and you will also be able to follow the presentation in real time, chat
and ask questions using the Adobe Connect meeting room for this
presentation. The Adobe Connect link is also on the meeting page.
Nick Ashton-Hart, Matthias Langenegger, Frederic Teboul
ICANN At-Large Staff
EURO-Discuss mailing list
Homepage for the region: http://www.euralo.org
------ End of Forwarded Message
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN