[council] Call logistics for ICANN's FY09 Operating Plan and Budget]

  • To: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Call logistics for ICANN's FY09 Operating Plan and Budget]
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 15:44:04 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Councillors,

A teleconference is being scheduled for June 12, 2008 at 12:00 UTC to give the councillors an opportunity to provide meaningful feedback on ICANN's FY09 Operating Plan and Budget that has been posted on 17 May in accordance with the bylaws.
http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-17may08.htm

Doug Brent and Kevin Wilson will be on the call to respond to any of your questions.

"The draft was largely based upon community input on ICANN's priorities.
We would like to continue the important process of obtaining community
input as we start to finalize the budget for final approval by the Board
during the Paris ICANN meeting.    You, of course, can provide
additional community input on the public comment page:
http://www.icann.org/public_comment/#op-budget-fy2009 "

Dial-in information will be sent separately.

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen
--