[council] Staff reponse to front running question from 8 May

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Staff reponse to front running question from 8 May
  • From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 13:19:01 -0700
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

You may recall that on 8 May the Council asked staff about whether front
running is encompassed by the RAA and whether there have been any compliance
activities directed at front running.  Attached please find staff's response to
that question.  This document has also been uploaded to the front running page
on the Council wiki workspace, as follows:
https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?front_running

We hope you find this information helpful in your further discussions on the
topic.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, Liz