[council] Re: [oops] pre-meeting chat between staff and chair/v-chair

Oops, sent it to the wrong address.

Meant to send it to Glen and Chuck, not the entire list.

apologies.

a.

On 24 May 2008, at 10:58, Avri Doria wrote:

Hi,

If we are going to have one of those chat between staff and the chair/v-chair before this meeting it needs to be Monday or Tuesday if I am going to participate.

it is strange but it seems like the entire Board meeting is about the GNSO. too bad we weren't able to move our meeting later but it would have been bad to lose participants because of that move. too bad they can't move an hour earlier - was that ever considered?

thanks

a.