[council] Meeting with ALAC in Paris

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Meeting with ALAC in Paris
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 08:39:42 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Cheryl Langdon-Orr, chair of ALAC has suggested that the council and ALAC meet as a follow-on to the cocktail hour we had at the last meting. While I am not positive that it wil be possible to schedule it, gien the shortened time scale of the meeting and the events already schedule, I have agreed to ask the staff to look into scheduling.

Cheryl and I are going to draw up a draft agenda for this potential meeting. I would be interested in getting the opinion of council members on the meeting as well as any idea for agenda items.

thanks

a.