Re: [council] Change of Council meeting time from 19:00 UTC to 15:00 UTC ??
- To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] Change of Council meeting time from 19:00 UTC to 15:00 UTC ??
- From: Robin Gross <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 09:29:26 -0700
- Cc: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <47E28787.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <47E28787.email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
That time change would be fine with me. - Robin
On Mar 20, 2008, at 8:49 AM, GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Dear Council Members,
Would a change in meeting time on 27 March 2008 work for everyone?
The change being from the scheduled 19:00 UTC to 15:00 UTC?
15:00 UTC gives a time spread of:
08:00 PDT, 11:00 EDT, Buenos Aires/Rio 12:00 noon, 16:00 CET, 18:00
Amman, 19:00 Dubai, 22:00 Phnom Penh, 23:00 Singapore/HongKong
Please let me know off the council mailing list.
Thank you very much.
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN
Robin Gross, Executive Director
1192 Haight Street, San Francisco, CA 94117 USA
p: +1-415-553-6261 f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org e: robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx