RE: [council] Motion for absentee voting
- To: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, "GNSO Council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] Motion for absentee voting
- From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 11:59:59 -0400
- In-reply-to: <006801c88a9c$b74a24c0$e601a8c0@PSEVO>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AciKcXfzsDAQBZJLRu6m3YijUGFSaQAJ6HfQAADidDAAAaQg0A==
- Thread-topic: [council] Motion for absentee voting
What new wording from the GC? My understanding was that the wording Liz
sent was from the GC and it is different than what you sent. Did I miss
a communication somewhere?
I will forward to you Liz's message that I am referring to. Maybe it is
not the latest.
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Philip Sheppard
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 11:12 AM
To: 'GNSO Council'
Subject: RE: [council] Motion for absentee voting
Chuck, this is the proposal for e-voting but in the new wording from the