Re: [council] "Improvements" Planning Efforts

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] "Improvements" Planning Efforts
  • From: "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 16:24:24 -0300
  • Cc: "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references:x-google-sender-auth; bh=lJW3b5j6vdjhQ8CSKUFg04KiqVpFxsQEGBJjJACF7bQ=; b=qIKo6mlNvR+stg1lhPLRmmWhFry2N5+S5uPJE4wOtnxuCj/yMkSnNYHCisKsqDFvIus4Y9CCZ2ujamFUYLCcr54HUC+EGiqQMekcDeLK2Ak5QJo2ND4yHrzwlAejbXtnKPR5n4Dgcv0sDD/swYRXSKOIZPl2289J3n/DxGvJvFQ=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Avri,
I am interested in participating in the group, if it is possible,
considering size of the group and that I am a noncomm appointee.
Regards
Olga