[council] Motions re Domain Tasting
- To: "'GNSO Council'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Motions re Domain Tasting
- From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 09:05:21 +0100
- In-reply-to: <010d01c87e55$78806720$69813560$@com>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <010d01c87e55$78806720$69813560$@com>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Ach+R38W196TSbdjS9aKY1ltQaXPsgAAJaqQABOw6YA=
Mike Rodenbaugh is correct in this matter.
ICANN has already provided legal sanction in the acceptance that the issue is
competence. This is a by law provision.
Next the GNSO acts as it wishes and makes a recommended policy to the Board.
Our job is
Then ICANN's board may seek a second legal opinion of that specific policy
outcome if it
The GNSO is failing in its duty of care to the public in our continued failure