RE: [council] GNSO response to IDNC Initial Report

  • To: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] GNSO response to IDNC Initial Report
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 09:34:52 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My compliments Edmon on a very thorough effort.  Did you do this
yourself or were others involved?  Regardless, thanks for all the work.
I have just one initial thought and two GNSO process questions.

Regarding objection procedure on p.3 (Under D), I wonder whether an
objection procedure might still have value even in case an explicit list
is provided or instrinsically defined criteria are given.  It would be
ideal if a list or criteria covered all possible objections, but I am
not sure that is realistic considering the dyanmics of the environment.

Do you anticipate getting GNSO Council approval of this document?  What
is the deadline for comments?

Chuck