Von: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Gomes, Chuck
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2008 16:39
An: Council GNSO
Betreff: [council] Reminder: Questions for Rita

I want to remind everyone to send any questions you have for Rita in advance
if possible.  To allow time for me to organize them, please send them to me
today.  You may also send them directly to Rita or, if you prefer, I will
send them as a group to her.  Our interview with her is scheduled for 19:00
UTC tomorrow.

Chuck Gomes

"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
unauthorized use, distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please notify sender immediately and
destroy/delete the original transmission."