[council] Advance questions for the 28 Feb call with Rita

All,

I am a little confused as to the purpose of the call with Rita.

Is it merely an opportunity for us to lobby our personal issues with
Rita in the hope that she will push them on the Board or is it about
understanding how she will act a an effective conduit as the GNSO
representative on the Board?

I would have thought the later. Unless, of course, this is a
presidential election where we are voting for the candidate's policies
and not the candidate.

I personally don't want to make her feel that she has to respond
positively to such requests otherwise risk not being voted in.

Surely, we need her to ensure she will be making herself available at
every opportunity to hear the "collective" of the GNSO Council and
ensure that the topics that mean something to us are rightfully and
appropriately managed with respect to the Board.

Finding out what Rita thinks about a personal gripe or position I have
doesn't help me understand whether she will take a "collective" view to
the Board and how she will be a good representative.

The GNSO Council is about consensus and managing views, not lobbying one
Board member to push one view (or am I wrong!?).

Just my thoughts and forgive me if they are misplaced.

Regards,

Adrian Kinderis
Chief Executive Officer
AusRegistry International Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria Australia. 3004
Ph: +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.ausregistryinternational.com

The information contained in this communication is intended for the
named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain
legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not an
intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action
in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error,
please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.