RE: [council] Interview with Rita

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Interview with Rita
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 11:00:51 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good idea Avri.  If at all possible, please send the questions to me NLT
midnight UTC on Wednesday so that I have time to organize them; I can
then send them all to Rita at once, although it is fine if individuals
send them to her directly.  Also, please understand that questions can
be asked live during the call even if you do not send them in advance.
It just would be a nice courtesy to send questions we know in advance to
Rita before the call.

Chuck