[council] Issue #5 resolution

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Issue #5 resolution
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 17:13:24 +0530
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I believe we have all accepted the rewrite of Executive summary #5 to read:

We support efforts to determine the feasibility of an interim solution whereby a limited number of countries or territories designated in the ISO 3166-1 list that have special needs would be granted IDN labels in the near term provided that no IDN TLDs associated with countries or territories are introduced earlier than IDN gTLDs without prior community concurrence.

does anyone disagree?

a.