Re: RE: [council] Response to ccNSO/GAC Issues report

  • To: "Norbert Klein" <nhklein@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: RE: [council] Response to ccNSO/GAC Issues report
  • From: "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 03:06:46 -0300
  • Cc: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; bh=Tcf4KUXm0RN5xcOKH/5iS2h6ngH9wwJyytjjVGuAQlw=; b=g8PMpiWUQIfwdzsYSCYrSvoD6QDOGJrP3auNpZROpJH390tjhpKbYAIlibyJPh/o5NLvkK9IOwi9f6t2lepVwfX7ONQmKCQJYWvTblNcocqDH68prwC8O+pH/xxrnXiEUQM4OUBkFY/EV1usAxr02gC2h0jPXwT6TFaGh1bGNXs=
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=d9xk3Cf1MNBrjDPSpBjJSU3qkSfP3chcqTtgnDv2OjWe2+tVeaCTOVmWqUoIbfMBevJStWJbvXLZ8xKpUSrnf7s55AVmQhVmUMKpo+jaUPyEUb2VBHh1b3CO8n8ydNGNwo0AIRB9oImGawT5WvSQVV/o7NimfaS+F9bxbNkhXzY=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Avri, collegues,

I agree with the change in 5. of the Executive Summary.

On the other hand they asked me why considering the ISO list, if all
countries could apply for IDNs cc or gtlds once the process starts. In
the fast track stage each country could get one significant idn cctld.
All new IDN ccTLDs and IDNs gTLDs should have the same contractual
relationship with ICANN, all should be treated equally.

Regards
Olga