Re: [council] Domain Tasting Design Team Proposed GNSO Council Motion

  • To: <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Domain Tasting Design Team Proposed GNSO Council Motion
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 06:40:08 -0500
  • Cc: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, Tim.  I had assumed you supported it, but didn't want to use names
without confirmation.

To clarify, I am not saying that I can't/won't support 10%.  I would like to
discuss the reasons for that number.

Kristina Rosette
Covington & Burling LLP
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC  20004-2401
voice:  202-662-5173
direct fax:  202-778-5173
main fax:  202-662-6291
e-mail:  krosette@xxxxxxx

This message is from a law firm and may contain information that is
confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail that this message has been
inadvertently transmitted to you and delete this e-mail from your system.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Sent from my Wireless Handheld