[council] Fwd: Joint Council meeting - Delhi

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Fwd: Joint Council meeting - Delhi
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 09:15:26 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I have responded to Chris that I would reply with a formal response shortly, but noted that in general I thought there was agreement in the council for such a meeting. I did ask him whether this was to be an open or closed meeting, noting that all of our meetings were generally open but as this was his invitation, I wanted to check. I will pass on his response once I get it.

I suggest a 48 hour call on this decision: i.e would anyone who objects to my sending a response formally accepting this invitation with a suggestion of a meeting time of 1230 please respond to the list.

Thanks

a.

Begin forwarded message: